Get DiningCity for Android
and Browse faster.
Art of Flavours (“Promotion”) runs from 1 May 2021 to 31 May 2021 (both days inclusive) (“Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, you can enjoy an array of dine and drink promotional offers, including but not limit to, Special Menu Offer, Conditional Complimentary Offer, 30% off selected dishes, 15% off Coffee and Food Combo and 15% off Drink and Food Combo (“Offers”) provided by the participating food and beverage outlets (“Participating Merchants”).
- Customers may enjoy table booking services of the above dining offers through DiningCity website/App.
- Customers may redeem the “Coffee and Food Combo” and “Drink and Food Combo” offers by downloading promotional coupons from DiningCity website/App and present the promotional coupons upon patronage in order to enjoy the Offers.
- To enjoy services provided by DiningCity, customers are required to register as a DiningCity member.
Offers Terms & Conditions:
- For Offers details, please check with the Participating Merchants.
- Offers are subject to specific terms and conditions, please refer to DiningCity website/App or check with the respective Participating Merchants for details.
- Offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products, services or discounts, nor can it be transferred.
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other vouchers, discounts, promotional offers and discounted items or membership offer (unless otherwise specified).
- Offers are available while stocks last, and subject to availability or change without prior notice. Prior reservation is required.
- Unless other specified, dining Offers are only applicable for dine-in consumption at Participating Merchants.
- Unless otherwise specified, Offers are not applicable for takeaway, beverages, 10% service charge (based on the original price or usual retail price), tea and condiments.
- Offers are not applicable on festive days, general holidays (including Sunday) and days before a general holiday, Mother’s Day and eve (unless otherwise specified).
General Terms & Conditions:
- All photos displayed are for reference only.
- Product information / descriptions / prices / services / offers / food / beverage / menu descriptions featured in promotion materials are provided by the respective Participating Merchants and are for reference only; DiningCity shall have no liability in this respect.
- DiningCity is not the supplier of products / services / offers / food / beverage to be purchased, please check with the respective Participating Merchants for details. DiningCity accepts no liability for the quality of products / services / offers / food / beverage provided by the respective Participating Merchants.
- Booking/seating arrangements is subject to the rules and regulation announced by the Government and the Participating Merchants.
- DiningCity and the Participating Merchants reserve the right to change, suspend or terminate the Promotion / Offers or amend the terms and conditions thereof at any time without prior notice. Please check DiningCity website/App and Participating Merchants for the latest details, availability and terms and conditions.
- In case of disputes arising out of this Promotion, the decision of DiningCity shall be final and conclusive.
- We write the terms and conditions of the Offers under Hong Kong laws. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of the promotion materials or the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Referring to Schedule 1 ’Data Protection Principles’, section 3b of Principle 1-purpose and manner of collection of personal data in (full text) "Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance" (available: http://www.pcpd.org.hk)
(3) Where the person from whom personal data is or is to be collected is the data subject, all practicable steps shall be taken to ensure that-
(b) he is explicitly informed-
(i) on or before collecting the data, of-
(A) the purpose (in general or specific terms) for which the data is to be used; and
(B) the classes of persons to whom the data may be transferred; and
(ii) on or before first use of the data for the purpose for which it was collected, of
(A) his rights to request access to and to request the correction of the data; and
(B) the name or job title, and address, of the individual who is to handle any such request made to the
The information collected from you will be used for the purpose of processing your online reservation for Hong Kong Restaurant Week and will be used by the restaurant to follow up with your online reservation only.
You will receive a confirmation email after you made your reservation mentioning your filled in details.
STATEMENT OF POSSIBLE TRANSFEREES
Information we collect about you will only be used by the restaurant where you make your online reservation.
STATEMENT OF RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by us.
NOTICE OF CONTACT PERSON TO REQUEST ACCESS OR CORRECTION
If you wish to access or correct your personal data held by us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website. Our service provider makes a record of your visit that shows only the Domain Name Server address part of your email address, e.g. "coolmail.com" from an e-mail address of "email@example.com", and of the pages visited. The service provider only discloses to us aggregate information about the number and types of visitors by reference to their Domain Name Server address. This information is used by us only for preparing general statistics on the usage of our website.
Reviews exist in two types: Verified and Unverified reviews. Verified reviews are reviews you make after having made a booking and being confirmed as a guest. (48 hours after the meal). These reviews count towards your membership level with reward points. Unverified reviews are reviews you can always write about a restaurant even without having booked.
Content: Content should be clear and factual. We recommend you to focus on the food quality, service, atmosphere / environment and the value of your dining experience. Please refrain from posting links to other websites or promotions on other sites in your reviews. We want to keep the reviews as clean and clear as possible. Please also keep the review on-topic.
Removal guidelines: Reviews may be screened and removed if the review is a repost (sometimes we get multiple reposts of the same review), clearly written by staff of the restaurant, non-descript or vague, or abusive. We also don’t condone profanity in reviews. If you have a complaint the restaurant may reply to your review or may contact you if you have booked through the reservation system. DiningCity retains the final decision in interpretation and evaluation of review content.
Support & Complaints
If there is something you need help with, doesn’t work properly, something went wrong during a reservation, or you’re not sure how to do something then please contact us. We rely on your feedback to help improve our services. You can reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or (+852) 2598 5918 (Mon-Fri 9:00-18:00).
Restaurants we work with are of good standing, possess the correct qualifications and licenses and provide the best service and experience they are capable of. If something does go wrong we can mediate between the restaurant and yourself and try to help provide a satisfactory outcome if the booking was made through DiningCity or any of our events.
By uploading images to DiningCity through its website or app you confirm that the images uploaded are your own and free other copyrights. You also agree to provide DiningCity with a license to use the image on its website or on its affiliated domains and DiningCity’s marketing campaigns and events.
Pictures should be non-offensive in nature and focus on the dining experience you had. Uploading violent, pornographic, or non-compliant images according to the guidelines of the country being hosted in may result in your account being suspended.
Liability & Conduct
DiningCity as an online dining guide, reservation service and dining event organizer is not responsible for anything that might occur in any of the participating restaurants. We accept no liability for the quality of food / beverage / services / offers provided by the participating restaurants.
Product information / descriptions / prices / services / offers / food / beverage / menu descriptions featured in the promotion materials are provided by the respective participating venues; we shall have no liability in this respect. However DiningCity will provide mediation with the venue in case of issues arising. Please contact our customer support if there is any issue or discrepancy.
DiningCity does not tolerate any abusive behavior. If we believe that you have acted in a fraudulent or abusive way, you will not be able to enjoy the offer. Abuse will result in being blacklisted from our events, and threats will be reported to the relevant authorities.
DiningCity reserved the right to amend/ cancel the offer or update the terms and conditions without prior notice. For the latest offer details, promotion period as well as terms and conditions, please refer to DiningCity App or website.
The terms and conditions are based on the Hong Kong Law. In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions of the terms and conditions about the promotion, the English version shall prevail.